December 24, 2015

Ant #325. Months of silence.

It's been a long time since I posted for the last time.
The reason is simple... I was on tour... Actually not me, Madonna was on tour (and still is) and I was following her all over Europe.

Cologne, Germany -> Prague, Czech Republic -> Berlin, Germany -> Stockholm,  Sweden -> Herning, Denmark -> Turin, Italy -> Barcelona, Spain -> Antwerp, Belgium -> Mannheim, Germany -> Zurich, Switzerland... 16 shows in 3 weeks...

+ touristic visits to Ljubljana, Slovenia -> Budapest, Hungary -> Bratislava, Slovakia and lots of time spent in Vienna, Austria.

It was the longest trip of my life. I missed Buenos Aires a lot. Finally I'm back home! ^_^

Actually I wanted to write an end-of-the-year post, but then I thought... What can I write about? There are million of crazy stories happened to me during this trip, but whatever I reveal someone will get in trouble ))) LOL)

I'll think of it and will post something, not sure what it will be. I have some days left! :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment