March 19, 2013

Ant #159. Talking to God...

Everyone who knows me knows that I'm not religious.
But being an atheist doesn't mean that you cannot feel the energy of holy places.
On past week I felt it...

I was in Jerusalem with my friends. It was an amazing trip and I'm so happy they were with me.
After a long and full of impressions walk in old city we came to the Western Wall. It wasn't the first time when I came there, but unlike my previous visit this one was totally different.

I took a pen and a paper and started writing...

Hello, God.
How are you doing?
It's been more than 1 year since we met for the last time...

I didn't ask about money, career or houses and cars.
I told him that I have a dream, and it's not about me, it's about us. I just need some help to make it come true, to make me and another one person happy.

That's it...

The Western Wall, Jerusalem, Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment