December 30, 2011

Ant #13. Bye-bye...


Well...
Tomorrow the plane will take me away from here...

Today we have had a conversation via the third person. No understanding, no vision of problem, no wishing to get better, no respecting... For me it all means "no love".
Sad... Extremely sad... It's gonna be the "loneliest" New Year's Eve in my life.

But anyway I'm gonna be stronger for all of you, my friends! I love you, you make my days shiny and bright! So I wanna say something to you, just a few wishes.

I wish you all the best in New Year. I want all your dreams to come true. I want you to find a new job, if you don't have one. I want you to buy anything you need. I want you to travel wherever you want. I want you to bear a child, if you like. 
And for all the lonely hearts, I want you to find someone special, who will be loving you so badly and whom you'll be loving... Till death do you part.

Yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment