September 1, 2013

ANT #200. RETROSPECTIVE vol.2.

Whoops once again!
I think it's time to have some rest and look what's happened to me in previous 100 posts!
Enjoy! ;-)



*   *   *


*   *   *
Someone gotta call 911!
I've received my salary and... have bought another 1 ticket on Madonna's show.


*   *   *
---
OMG! 30 minutes to sales! YES or NOT?
---
Woooop! I've just received an email from ICON with a passcode! ^_^
---
olympiahall.com is crashed! ))))
---
It works, but there aren't tickets!
---
SHIT! WORKS!
---
SHIT! DOESN'T WORK!
---
FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!
---
F*CKIN' OLYMPIAHALL.COM! BURN IN HELL!!!


*   *   *
FINALLY!
I got one! The real stalker!!!
Haters are so irrelevant! I'm tired of them. But the stalker made my week! )))))))
This is what I call SUCCESS! )))


*   *   *
Please, whoever you are, F*CK OFF!


*   *   *
They both were looking for love, but found an asshole.


*   *   *
I looked at people around me and... BINGO!!! I was the only one "uncut" in the locker room! I swear, they all were cut!!!


*   *   *
I think I'm gonna try to register the new religion, something like "Madonnism", and sue fans of all other singers!!! ^_^


*   *   *
I started cooking frequently! This is so new to me. But we both are still alive! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment