February 14, 2015

Ant #304. Living For Love.


I read many comments about new Madonna's video, all the people seem to love it, but some of them were a lil bit confused with its aggression and violence. They said that the song itself is so bright, it's about getting stronger and not being disappointed, it's about believing in love.

Hard to disagree, but...

I feel something different. Yeah, it's a dance track, but lyrics sound bitter to me. I'm not sure if it's about interpretation or life experience. I guess anyone who was betrayed and thrown out even once, knows how painful it can be. You can survive, you can learn this lesson, you can get stronger and blah blah blah, but every break-up leaves a scar on your heart, if you have it and you truly loved. And it's good if you staying above the situation and not willing to revenge, but come on, I'd never believe that someone felt fine after all this shit.

Madonna sings, "I can forgive, but I will never forget." And you keep saying that the song is bright?

No comments:

Post a Comment