June 2, 2013

Ant #175. Homophobic Russia.

Last night I was sitting in front of my laptop when I saw a horrible post on my facebook news feed.

My friend who lives in Moscow reported that the special troops in masks and with guns rushed into the club where he was with his friends.

It was a straight club that organized a gay party.

The official reason was they were looking for drugs and drug-dealers, but nobody saw any dogs that usually look for this crap. And it was obvious that they were interested in something else.

They lined people along walls and one by one started checking their IDs.
When they made a list of all people in the club (names, IDs, places of living, jobs etc.), they left!

What the hell was it?

At first these homophobic morons say that "they don't care of what you do at your homes and clubs, but you shouldn't show who you are outside", now they come into last places where people can be themselves.

I cannot imagine what people survived last night! Check the pictures... They are real!


P.S. A couple of weeks ago my friend found an anonymous letter from his neighbours under his door. The text was "You don't look like a gay, but we know that you are. Please, respect our feelings, here live children!"
How they dare?

No comments:

Post a Comment