June 17, 2013

Ant #179. Night.

I'm deeply in love with night.

Night gives me a strength.
I feel more productive, more creative, more sensitive, more open-minded.
I wish I had a night job.
What it can be?

Night is beautiful.
Dark skies and bright stars, city lights, silence and only police siren sometimes.
I wish the day could be as great.
Why it can't be?

Night brings a joy.
Party or romantic dinner, driving on the highways or sitting on a roof.
I wish we all could enjoy it.
Why do we have to sleep?

Night is good! Good night!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to this post. Depending upon where you live in this world, the night times can be very beautiful indeed. I rarely see the stars but when I do, it changes the whole environment. Everything just looks so much prettier. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete