December 26, 2013

Ant #228. Dad.

Today is my dad's 65th birthday!

I cannot celebrate it with my family like I couldn't celebrate my mom's b-day coz I'm on the other side of the planet, but of course I have called him to wish him all the best!

My relationships with him never were easy, he has some issues, so do I. 
But it's just because we are too similar. 
If you wanna know who's Mr. Dad, look at me. He's strict, strong, serious and knows exactly what he wants. And if I ever will be a father, I wanna be like him. 
He always gives me the best advices and never ask me silly questions about the weather or what I've eaten. You know, the crap that all moms want to know! )))))

So... Happy birthday, dad! ;-)


1 comment:

  1. Happy 65th Birthday wishes to your dad. I'm glad you called him to say happy birthday because I'm sure it meant the world to him, especially as he's getting older in life. I hope he had a wonderful day with many more to come.

    ReplyDelete