September 11, 2014

Ant #278. Free.

Last night I got a really weird conversation with one dumb.

- Do u have someone?
- No, I'm single.
- Aw, u probably got used to be lonely.
- I'm not lonely.
- Yeah, yeah, u have friends, but not a partner.
- Well, I don't have a partner, but it doesn't mean I'm lonely, it means I'm free.

I was so pissed off.

Why do people in relationships treat single people as disabled, as 2nd class citizens, as unlucky ones deserving sympathy and compassion? What the hell?

Do they really think that a partner is all you need to be happy?
Well, I guess we imagine happiness in different ways.

I am single and I am happy!
I live a fulfilled life, I have lots of fun, I travel, I meet people, I have friends and family who love me and I love them as well, I'm healthy, I have a job, I'm a volunteer too coz I like to help other people. And you call me lonely just because I'm single?

Get a life. Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment