September 23, 2014

Ant #280. Citizens of the world.


I'm pretty sure about what I'm gonna say right now...

People who are passionate about traveling are different.

Don't even try to convince me in opposite.
And I'm not talking about rich people. I didn't say "who travel", I said "who are passionate". Mostly I mean people who are ready to travel with low-cost airlines or even to hitchhike, who save all their pennies just for not staying at home on their days-off.

These people are so different!
They discover many cultures, many traditions, many places. They absorb every little impression they get, but also they share their own uniqueness with others. You can also see them in a crowd, they look like extraterrestrials. So different! No matter where they are, they can always find friends because after being everywhere they knows that all human beings are made of the same flesh and the same blood. They can can talk to anyone about anything. They have a special light that is magnetizing good people. So different! They never judge. They accept and love all the people for who they are. They are tolerant, open-minded and ready to learn. They know how to enjoy the life. So different!

Once I've been told...
"It doesn't matter how old are your snickers if you're walking in them across Paris."
So damn true!


No comments:

Post a Comment