December 13, 2014

Ant #296. BEST and WORST of 2014.

1) Best pop song.

So many great songs were released in this year.

Kylie Minogue - Sexercize
Kiesza - Hideaway
Sia - Chandelier
Lily Allen - Hard Out Here

but there's only one winner and it's...

Chlöe Howl - Rumour 



2) Best pop album.

There was a really great competition and the winner is...

Sia - 1000 Forms of Fear




3) Best dance song.

I danced my ass away with Robyn, Röyksopp, Martin Solveig,
but dancing shoes are in love with...

Sander Kleinenberg - We-R-Superstars



4) Best dance album.

but my appreciation for the album goes to...

Röyksopp & Robyn - Do It Again EP



5) Best r'n'b/rap song.


OH. MY. GOSH.
LOOK AT. HER. BUTT.
OH. MY. GOSH.
LOOK AT. HER. BUTT.

Congrats to Nicki Minaj - Anaconda



6) Best r'n'b/rap album.

Nothing really impressed me this year )))

7) Best live performance.

Probably one of the greatest thing that happened to pop music!
I literally burst in tears when I saw all these happy couples getting married in front of million eyes!

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Mary Lambert and Madonna - Same Love / Open Your Heart




8) Tour of the year. 

With no doubts... Katy Perry - Prismatic World Tour




9) Best new artist.

This year my choice is...

Zella Day

I'm so amazed with her EP and I'm looking forward to get an album! <3




10) Video of the year.

That was difficult to choose one... I really loved many:

Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High)
Little Boots - Taste It
Wrabel - Ten Feet Tall
Clean Bandit - Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne)

but the best one is...

Chromeo - Old 45's




11) Artist of the year.

The sweetest and loveliest... Kylie Minogue! <3

Good album, sexy videos, great tour and the best personality!





And some anti-awards! ^_^

1) Worst album.

And the winner is... Beyonce with self-titled album!

Just to make things clear, I'm not hater, I loved her previous stuff, I even attended her shows twice, but her last two albums disappointed me, especially the last one. Sorry.



2) Worst video.

There was no competition. The winner is pretty obvious...

Gwen Stefani - Babidon Babidon Babidonlay



3) Worst tour.

And the "Golden Shit" for the best worst tour of 2014 goes to...

Lady Gaga - fArtRave: ArtFlop Tour



4) Flop of the year.

The one and the only... Mariah Carey!

She fucked up everything! Her album flopped, her tour has been a disaster, her voice has disappeared.



5) Worst artist.

And here was a really great competition! I thought these contestants were about to kill each other. Jay-Z tried to buy my voice, but it's not that cheap)))
The point in this nomination is in its name... ARTist... It was a hard decision but I made it...
Ladies and gentlemen... The worst ARTist of the year...

Lady Who Gaga!!!



Thank you! Good night!
See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment