December 4, 2014

Ant #292. Friendzone.

I never talked about "friendzone" coz I never was in this situation, I mean I never was friendzoned.
And this theme is kinda new to me.

We all have been rejected, but it's always pretty clear. You can just go f*ck yourself. But how to react on this 21 century invent, on being "friendzoned"?

Weird, isn't it?

One thing is when one tells another one that they can be great friends.
Another thing is when one keeps pulling and pushing another one, playing with another one's feelings, giving hopes and then destroying them. It's just cruel.

I respect honesty!
Make things clear. Immediately. The more you play, the worse will be the pain.

It hurts just a little when you're being told you're not loved, and it hurts way more when you see the signs that something is possible and then you got your heart broken.

The thing that I don't understand is how those who are being friendzoned can stay in touch with their "lovers", having him so close and so far away at the same time. Face the truth, nothing's gonna happen. Sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment