January 21, 2012

Ant #28. Daaaaaance.

I thought that I haven't been in the club so long.
I gotta fix it.

But... I don't like to go to the clubs in my city. They suck. There's nothing of what I'm looking for.
When I'm abroad, I always ask people about the most famous and popular club in the city and go there. I was in Jimmy Woo (Amsterdam), Pacha (Buenos Aires), Soho (Vilnius), Reina (Istanbul) and many more.
I like this feeling when you come to the place and noone knows you. It doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. No. You always have to remember that tomorrow you'll wake up and probably you'll be embarassed. But in these situations you can be 100% relaxed. You don't need to pretend. You can meet and talk to new people.
Sometimes it can be fun. But sometimes you have to run away as fast as you can (trust me, I know what I'm talking about). Anyway, it's always a great experience.

Once upon a time I've met a few french girls and boys in Paris in the metro and they invited me to have a party with them. Some of you would think it's a madness and wouldn't go with unknown persons anywhere. But I wouldn't be me if I didn't crazy things. )))))
It's an good example. But I have had a bad one as well. One loony asked me to go to the hotel in 1 hour after we've met. )))) Hahahahahah. Who the hell you think you are? I never did it and I'm not gonna do it. I'm not that kind of person.

Ooooops! I think I have lost a thread. ))))))

So.... I wanna go to the club! Here or not, doesn't matter!


Heartbreak, make me a dancer!



No comments:

Post a Comment