January 28, 2012

Ant #33. Who really am I?


Today I've been talking to my friend about my ex, who is our mutual friend actually.
I heard he's found someone and they are probably enjoying each other. We've seen newbie's photos, and I'm not impressed honestly. But it doesn't matter, they have a lot of things in common (like gaga or the internet datings where they've found each other), so I wish them all the best.

But it's not what I wanted to say. When I said that this guy looks not very interesting to me, my friend agreed with me and added that he's probably not my ex's style. I said, "So I'm probably not as well".
And my friend told me:

- Buddy, you have an amazing energy! You entice into you, even if you don't wanna do that.
- What? What are you talking about?
- You heard what I've said.

I was a little bit confused with these words, couldn't answer anything.

Honestly, they tell me that, but I don't think it's definite true. 'Cause if it was true, I wouldn't have so many people disliking me with no reason. And yes, I always have a few persons ready to be with me, but I don't do anything for it's happening.

Anyway... Who needs this f*cking energy, if the only one you need doesn't wanna be with you?

Dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment