September 3, 2012

Ant #115. I'm afraid of people.

Next to my stalker, I got another crazy man.

Shortly...
I met a girl. We're just friends now, but there is a sympathy between us. So who knows...
We don't talk to anybody about our relationship, but thanks to social networks it's obvious for other people.
Someone (not my stalker, I'm pretty sure) messaged her that he and I are a couple for a while, have sex and everything is serious and she must to f*ck off. He told her awful rude things, called her a wh*re.
She knows I'm bisexual and she got a good laugh at this anonym, but anyway it scares me. And I really have no idea who is he. The world is full of crazy people that don't have their own lives.

I don't know what to do. From one side I don't give a shit, but from other side who knows what these people are thinking about.



No comments:

Post a Comment