October 22, 2012

Ant #125. Madonna MDNA Tour (full show)

I'm still very excited about Madonna's current tour.

Remember about my "depression"? It's gone!
My summer trip to be continued in december, as I said here with 4 more shows! )))

★ December 13, Buenos Aires ★
★ December 15, Buenos Aires ★ 
★ December 19, Santiago★ 
★ FINAL SHOW OF MDNA TOUR! December 22, Cordoba ★

This is just unbelievable!
But unfortunately there are almost 2 moths to wait!
That's why I wanna share this amazing spectacular show with you!

Pictures are made by "Moment Factory", a great team of genius people who created this wonderful stage.


Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (MDNA Tour)
Madonna - Revolver (MDNA Tour)
Madonna - Express Yourself (MDNA Tour)
Madonna - Vogue (MDNA Tour)
Madonna - Celebration (MDNA Tour)
★  ★  ★


★  ★  ★

No comments:

Post a Comment