October 9, 2012

Ant #121. About nothing.

So long time with no post.
But I don't even know what to say.
No seriously, nothing happened.

I usually say that if I don't write anything, it means I'm doing fine. )))))

* * *
A couple of weeks ago I went to my home town. I always go there in the end of september, coz Oct 1st is mym mom birthday. I'm trying to be with her this day.
I gotta admit that this time my trip was kinda good, especially comparing to my previous visit of them. Noone f*cked with me, noone was teaching me, noone was trying to "help" me.
I spent an amazing weekend on a beach with my friends.

Black Sea

* * *
I've finally started the new trimestre in my institute of spanish. My professor (a girl from the south of Spain) is fine, but I expected more. My previous one was a "star", a cool guy from Valencia. Let's wait, maybe she gets better soon.

* * *
Last weekend my friend from Ukraine visited me. It was one of the coolest weekends in this year. Yeah, it's true. She's very kind, we spend a great time together. 2 nights in a row in the clubs, sightseeing, meeting our mutual friends. Everything was perfect. Even the bad weather couldn't ruine our mood.
I'm already missing her. Maybe I should go to Kiev...
We'll see...

* * *
And the most important!
I've managed my trip to Argentina on december.
It means that my MDNA tour didn't end like I thought 2 months ago. )))
I'll share all the details later!

Sincerelly yours, Just Me.
XoXo

P.S. I have to see that amazing performance! This songs wasn't included into the tour before.

No comments:

Post a Comment