December 6, 2012

Ant #138. Ok, Georgia!

Well well well, guys!
I have to confess! I got crazy! )))))

The flag of Georgia
I'm gonna spend my winter holidays in Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia.
Georgia isn't a north american state, it's a country on the south of Caucasus Mountains.

I can't wait to go to the country of wine and freedom!

I've never been there before and I think that for a lot of people Georgia is kinda exotic place, isn't it?
That's why I'm double-excited! ^_^
I love strange places!


And for a few days my relatives (they are going there as well) and me are planning to go to the mountains for skiing that I also never did )))))
The place calls Gudauri. It's a small luxury city for those who love extreme sports.
I'm sure it will be very funny, I just hope to survive it all! ;-)



*   *   *
So... What are your plans for New Year holidays? Tell me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that Georgia. I had the other Georgia on my mind! Do be sure to visit Gori, the birthplace of a certain Joseph Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili. There used to be a museum in his honour. It's probably still there.

    In answer to your question I'm going skiing in French Savoy, leaving just after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete