December 7, 2012

Ant #139. Thank you!


In this world, in this life there is only one person who can always make me feel special!

We don't talk very often, last time we saw each other 3 years ago, but anyway we're very close spiritually.
I don't know how to describe it...
He knows how to take my breath away. With every single word...

Gosh, this sounds so gay! Sorry, guys )))
But I had to confess!

I'll see him again in 3 days and this thought makes me wanna fly, like butterflies in my belly...

Thank you, my friend, for being so kind to me!
I'm so grateful I met you! You are the best!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, my friend, for being so kind to me!
    I'm so grateful I met you! You are the best!

    __________________
    fifa 13 xbox coins and http://www.mmowalmart.com/FIFA-13/XBOX360/

    ReplyDelete