August 22, 2013

Ant #198. Awkward moment.

Shortly!

One of my best friends, a wonderful girl, my soulmate is about to get married and I'm really happy for her!

Yesterday we were chatting, I wanted to know all the details of upcoming wedding, coz this news were so unexpected. Nobody knew anything!

She wasn't into talking actually and didn't seem excited. I felt that something was wrong. I know her very well. And suddenly she said that she would better marry me, but I always was denying something serious with her.

I almost died!
I really don't know what to do/say now?! How to treat her?!


1 comment:

  1. Man, you are in one heck of a dilemma. Your mate needs to truly sort her head out before it's too late, otherwise she could end up hurting quite a few people in the long run. I wouldn't like to be in any of your shoes right now, but let me know what happens... 'awkward moment' for sure.

    ReplyDelete