October 7, 2013

Ant #209. Madonna by Madonna.

Madonna @ Harper's Bazzar
Finally I found a free time, sat down calmly, opened my laptop and read the interview that Madonna gave to Harper's Bazaar magazine.

I'm not gonna repeat what she said, you can read it here.

I just wanna say that it's not only one of her most sincere interviews, but also words confessions of a grown woman that went through a "filth" and found a wisdom, was a provocative girl with hairy armpits and became a mother of 4 beautiful children.

And now when she discovered the light she wants to share it with us. She says we must be daring ourselves. That's what she's been doing all these years, that's how she's got everything she has now.

Daring, challenging ourselves... Every day! Non-stop! So we can go ahead and make the world a better place for everyone: black, white, muslim, jew, gay, straight!
We must open our eyes and admit the truth: in our hatred, intolerance and disconnection we have gone too far and something must be done until it's too late.

Be a freedom fighter and never give up!


"If I can't be daring in my work or the way I live my life, then I don't really see the point of being on this planet."


"If you aren't willing to fight for what you believe in, then don't even enter the ring."


*  *  *

Read the full interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment