April 3, 2012

Ant #72. Empty Box.


In life of everyone there are moments when you want to forget everything, to forgive your own mistakes, to throw all the bad thoughts out, stop all the feelings. Someone calls it "reloading".

I have my own way to rest. I've learned it on my yoga lessons and I gave it the name "Empty Box".
I lay down and imagine the empty box instead of my head. I open it, watch the walls, touch the bottom. I love its texture and light-brown colour.
I keep lying on the bed and looking at the ceiling and I don't feel anything... No love and no pain, no friendship and no treachery, no happiness and no sadness. This is what I call "heaven"!

Last weeks I feel like the "Empty Box" mode is on all the time. 
I never felt so discharged of life.


1 comment:

  1. I'm on empty most of the time, just observing the world around me.

    ReplyDelete