January 6, 2013

Ant #145. 2013.

Sorry for delay, I've been too busy.

So... I don't even know what to say.
Last New Year post (Ant #14) I was crying and complaining.
This year everything changed!

So before I say something about 2013, I'd like to take a look on 2012.
How was it?
It was crazy! I had lots of fun, I got amazing impressions with MDNA Tour, I traveled so many places, I met so many people. But the most important is that I reloaded my consciousness and found love!
I didn't become richer in material way, but I became much richer in emotional way! I've learned how to open my heart to people that are really worth it. I've learned how to find 1 real person in millions of fakes. I've learned how to see the real feelings only by putting my hand on a pulse.

So for 2013 I have a great dream!
I cannot tell you now about it, coz I want it to come true!

Instead of this I wanna wish you all a wonderful year, I wish that this year will give us what we deserve, I want us to follow our dreams and go ahead!

Forever yours,
Just Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment